Tuesday, July 6, 2010

i would rather fall backwards and forget everything

i am living in an almost constant state of denial.

(i say almost constant because the fact that i'm aware of my denial means it can't be a fully encompassing condition, right? i'm in a knowing denial, if you will)

have i found and purchased a car yet?

no.

have i applied to any jobs yet?

nuh-uh.

have i looked for somewhere to live since my current apartment will be unceremoniously flinging me and my possessions down the block come august?

nooope.

have i made any type of notable progress towards any of my summer goals?

only the one that included catching up on tv. (that one is nearly completed...)


sigh. i still have two(ish) months left. it'll be fiiiiiiiiiine. right. right?!


1 comment:

  1. I'll have you know that when your name was at the top of my blog list, I shouted, "HELLS YES!"

    Oh my crap. I love the new look of your blog. Sadly, I am in denial too, buuuuut if you get really desperate, we do have an extra bedroom. Granted, by the time you'll need it I'll have two infant daughters, but since you're their favorite aunt already, I'm sure they wont mind sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete