Wednesday, June 16, 2010

as of late...


watching - mad men & alias




two shows that are completely different but equally awesome. i am so in love with everything about both of them....it requires its own blog post.


listening - first aid kit. pretty.



looking forward to - the rogue wave concert in july. brittany was quoted as saying i would have rogue wave's children (collectively). she was correct.



wanting - a moped. you guys....i'm thisclose to buying one. i'm not even kidding this time....



eating - almond crisps.
holy addicting. it's unfortunate they are so extravagantly priced. i have to ration them...



hoping - to buy more vinyl. someone please take me to a used record store?



should be - cleaning


....or something resembling grown-up activities...

2 comments:

  1. I was totally right about Rouge Wave. AAAALLLLSSSSOOOO, the other day I say an old man driving a Vespa. I almost called you to say that you should go hang out with him and become his favorite so when he dies you can inherit it, but since I was driving with participants at work, I thought I shouldn't. (holy run-on sentence) But really, it's something you should consider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how creative you are. And that last picture makes me want to time-travel back to that time. So vintage.

    ReplyDelete