Thursday, May 3, 2012

no single ladies reference.

i promise PROMISED brian i wouldn't quote beyonce when breaking news of our engagement. so without any musical accompaniment...

I now find myself with a fiancé.

and guys....it's really really great.

I mean, I assumed it would be. But it’s way better than I imagined. And the proposal was just..perfect. And I’ve turned into a girl that is mushy, and overly excited about things like wedding magazines, and stares at her new ring allllll the time.

It’s confusing. But soooo happy.

Probably everyone has already seen these on The Facebook. But…this is my blog and I can post whatever I want.






Mark your calendars for September 1st, 'cause that's when this party is happening!
And you're all invited! (does anyone even read this anymore?)

4 comments:

  1. I read! I read! And yes, I'll be there from sun up until sun down. I'm still so giddy over this. SOOOOO happy that Brian is joining the family. Because...you know... we ARE family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this on Facebook, so I'm glad you posted it!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I am so happy for you! :) You two make a dang cute couple.

    ReplyDelete