Thursday, May 24, 2012

awkward and awesome thursday

via The Daybook. That girl is classy.

awkward

trying to be super on top of things and start dinner cooking in the crockpot over lunch. too bad i didn't realize i had left my wallet sitting on my desk till i had already completed self-checkout. not even my outdated checkbook could save me, as they wanted a drivers license for my measly $5 purchase. sigh. the old man cashier gave me the most pitying look as i abandoned my bag of chicken, limes, and chocolate chip cookies. sorry brian, i bet those chicken tacos would have been delicious.

having my boss walk by my desk and see me simultaneously reading a blog, eating cereal, and texting. seriously guys, i'm going for golden employee of the year.

managing to get chocolate on my shirt pretty much every day.

forgetting to put my new pack of gum in my purse, and eating a half piece i found in my desk. i can't even describe how strange it tasted. (i still attempted to chew it for about five minutes)

awesome

getting wedding stuff DONE.

our engagment month-iversary is on sunday! i pshawed everyone who said it would go by super fast, but it really is! (also, every sunday i have wished brian a happy engagement anniversary. little does he know i plan on doing this for the rest of our lives...)

spending the weekend with my family/having a three day weekend.  i'm going to sleep in so hard.

sum-summa and having my first sno cone of the year. delightful.

getting to help with one of my besties and her bestie's engagement pictures. (can i just point out now that i say bestie ironically? would that improve anyone's opinion of me?)

happy almost weekend!


1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh out loud twice. Kuddos, Davis. I mean, Walker.... AHHHH!

    ReplyDelete