Sunday, September 6, 2015

July in Review



July! I love this month. We get two holidays off work and it's just as summery as summer gets.

Norah and I headed to Malad for Fourth of July celebrations a day before Brian. The weekend was perfect. We got to spend a lot of time with family, play outside AND eat outside which is my favorite. We skipped the fireworks this year as Norah's interactions with loud noises are not positive, but she loved the parade and having an endless amount of attention showered on her.

My cute husband turned 34 and we celebrated all week long with a dinner with friends at Red Rock, dinner at Taqueria 57 on his actual birthday night, and dinner at Tucanos with my parents the following weekend. So....we celebrated by eating a whole lot of food.

We went on a hike at City Creek again and made it to the two mile mark. Our goal is to make it all the way to the end (3 miles I think?) before the end of the year.

We took Norah to Tracy Aviary. I liked the flamingos and she liked the pelicans.

On to the photo overload!

Eating coasters with Aunt Kay.
Brian found this at work and I was soooo excited. I can never ever find my name on stuff. (however, he didn't share it with me which I think violates the unwritten agreement entered into upon purchase)
Norah's selfie game is strong.




Family date at Tracy Aviary
Norah was very betrayed that I made her try on my cat ears.
Very betrayed.
Norah's typical day starts with organizing the dvds,
And then taking a quick rest.
The cats follow suit.
Visiting the pigs at Wheeler Farm.

Love extra long weekends with this kid.
Brian's reading of Cat the Cat commanded a rapt audience.

The butt in the air kills me every time.
Toys go on the floor, baby goes in the basket.



Commence the 4th of July photo barrage!
She so rarely uses a binky that it kills me with cuteness when she does.







Why do I always convince myself that we can all nap together?


Liberty Park living.
Brian and I finally came out on top on a Fitbit competition and we celebrated with a pretty intense high five.



Silver Lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment