Friday, March 15, 2013

maybe a list.

do you ever go through phases were you don't feel like blogging? what about phases were you do feel like blogging, but you just can't make yourself do it? that's what i'm experiencing right now. sometimes it helps me if i do some posts in list form, so don't be surprised if that's what you see for the next few posts. not that lists aren't pretty standard fare for my blog anyway....

today's list? things that are currently making me happy.

brian. a cliche beginning to the list, but a true one. that guy knows how to consistently put a smile on my face.

the cats. my obsession with our cats just makes me worry what will happen when we have children. but look how cute they are when they're sleeping! oskars curled up arms kill me.
PicMonkey Collage
and they watch birds together!
edPhoto Mar 03, 4 31 38 PMed
 they really make me so happy all the time. even when wallace tries to suffocate me in my sleep by cuddling as close to my mouth and nose as she can.

veronica mars. when i read about the kickstarter campaign to make a veronica mars movie i literally got that heart jumpy feeling like when your crush walks into the room unexpectedly. when they reached their 2 million dollar goal in less than a DAY i jumped up and down in jubiliation. guys. this is happening. and i cannot wait so see some veronica/logan super brooding.

flowers. i bought these flowers at trader joes on a whim and watching them bloom has been one of the more exciting things to happen to me lately. i'm totally serious.
edPhoto Mar 14, 1 57 55 PM

speaking of trader joes, they (he?) are killing it lately. at brittany's recommendation we tried the orange chicken. amaaaaazing. we paired it with trader joes fried rice with edamame and seaweed and it was some of the better chinese food i've eaten in a while. hooray for easy dinner!

my new (and only) ukelele. i'm excited to be able to play this proficiently someday. hopefully on the street for money.
Photo Mar 03, 6 08 47 PM  

hostess is coming back! brian sent me that link the VERY SAME DAY that veronica mars started it's kickstarter page. it was an awesome awesome day.

going on anniversary dates
Photo Mar 01, 8 37 59 PM
the great part about the first year of marriage is that we can celebrate our monthly anniversaries. this was from our six month anniversary while i was waiting for brian to try on clothes at eddie bauer, an activity that i think will fill up many hours of my future life. shortly after this, we ate our weight in pasta and chicken at macaroni grill.
 
weekend trips! we embarked on our second vegas trip with ashley and ray and it lived up, if not surpassed last years trip. we got drunk off of buffet food, candy, and frozen hot chocolate and still lived to tell the tale.
Photo Mar 10, 9 10 19 PM
 
edPhoto Mar 10, 10 25 27 PM

sunny days! the weather has been all kinds of kick-ass this week and it made me not horrified to return home after flirting with wamer temps in vegas. it's nice enough that i think we can find out if we can put wallace on a leash and take her for walks.
 
fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Oh good gosh. I just realized I never responded to your text!! I'm pretty sure I was in the middle of shouting obscenities after having a giant roll of paper fall on my toe.

    Anyway... I'm so glad you like the orange chicken! It's DE-licious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!?! HOSTESS IS COMING BACK?!??? You just made my life. I miss those old-fashioned donuts like crazy :) And I feel ya on the blogging thing - I think I've been going through that lately too. #firstworldproblems

    ReplyDelete