Thursday, May 26, 2011

texts saved on my phone. part 4.

part 1, 2, 3

Night mormon girl!

‘police responded to a report of a child who was throwing toys at his parent. Police advised the parent on some parenting strategies.’ Oh how I love the statesman.


For serious. Go tap that right now! (why do I think I’m black all of a sudden?) 


My only hesistation comes from marriage-phobia, so…also black lacy is one of my favorite kinds of lacy.

I may have already told you this, but I might accidentally become a jehovah’s witness simply because I can’t tell the sweet old ladies no.


Does anyone care if I tentatively reserve the living room for Friday night? I’m planning a make-out session.

Well I just fell off an 8 ton anchor, saved my camera from sure destruction and sustained multiple injuries. There was blood.

Darn it all to heck.

You should come. We could have a synchronized puking day.

Oh I have stories for you. Now that I’m not married I guess I wear a sign that says touch me inappropriately.

Good deal you can get a new phone and still have money left over for beers.

TITANIC IN 3D IN 2012! Holy crap. I’m so damn excited.

Or a mango. (sidebar. My dad thought that he bought a mango the other day. But it had the consistency of a potato.)                           - we still don't know what he bought...

Than being gnawed to death by a pack of feral ceramic cats?

Uh. Your dad is texting me?

Hold up. A dancing penguin?! I hope you made out with him!

Well your birthday was yesterday…I think that warrants at least one poor long term decision.

Wow. A fat cowboy on a longboard. That’s not something you see every day.

1 comment:

  1. Really, I think Mormon missionaries could learn something from Jehovah's Witness missionaries. They are waaaay too nice.

    And I'm still sad you didn't make out with the dancing penguin.

    ReplyDelete