Tuesday, May 10, 2011

cell-phone photo dump.

this is exactly what it sounds like. because what else am i going to do with these?


also, these first ones are preeetty old.


Clipboard9
brother's giant sundae, a signature from sully from when i worked at hastings, walmart mishap.


Clipboard8
buick siting!, how brit and i survived history of contemporary photography.


Clipboard3
the walk home from class, springtime on campus, sometime last summer. i'm almost certain i sent it with the caption "happy bracelet arm."


Clipboard7
free cotton candy, there was a squirrel here i promise, yessssss!


Clipboard6
my boss loves me. and he didn't waste any of these post-its.


Clipboard5
one of the few nice days in april.


Clipboard4
photo scavenger hunt, one of the best things i've ever read in malad's paper.


Clipboard2
i prefer eating ice-cream out of my conan mug, this was wierd.


Clipboard
my desk, my drawer, (i don't mess around when it comes to snacks)

2 comments:

  1. I'm kind of a lot jealous of the individual who witnessed the half-naked man prancing in the creek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So in your most recent post you discuss the sadness of listening to fleetwood mac or at least your deep concern for it. As I look at these photos I have become concerned because on your desk is a photo of your ipod, which leads me to believe you my dear friend, you actually own music by fleetwood mac on your ipod and choose to play it at work!

    ReplyDelete