Sunday, January 2, 2011

why i like christmas. a story in 3 parts.

Part Three.


as previously mentioned, my family is pretty cool. i really like them sometimes.


notable moments.


my family discussing wimbledon over dinner. (not the actual tournament. the paul bettany/kirsten dunst romantic dramedy.)


my brother being cast as joseph in my mom's church's christmas eve program. 


brother as joseph.
he was not pleased.


the deliberation over his costume that led to the uttering of the following sentence "Joseph wouldn't wear a trenchcoat."


there were definitely more, but i find myself distracted. also, the sound of music is on and i'm told it should command my full attention.


lacy - out.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog brings me do much happiness. Oh and this is B. I'm on Josh's iPod and this comment alone has taken me 3 minutes to write, so I am most certainly not going to log in. However, in the time it took to write this stupid explanation, I could have just logged in. I am an idiot.

    ReplyDelete