Monday, September 13, 2010

snail.mail

dear dog down the street,

thanks for barking all night long. it really aids in my REM cycle.

.

dear Salt Lake,

i might like you. i'm still making up my mind.

.

dear ice cream,

thank you for being an acceptable dinner substitute

.

dear decisions,

i entirely loathe everything about you. you will not be thanked by me today.

.

dear almost famous,

thanks for still being one of my favorite movies, and for being so cheap at Hollywood Video's going out of business sale.

.

dear black flats,

thanks for lasting so long. i shouldn't have worn you to work so much and now you have a hole in the bottom. i apologize for treating you so carelessly.

.

dear bangs,

i only like you sometimes. let's work on that.
.

dear KSL,

thanks for having such a great classified ads section. you have helped me spend many hours of my life in enjoyment.

.

dear cache valley,

please move closer.

.

1 comment: