Wednesday, September 29, 2010

confessions 2

confessions 1 found here.

i bought pumpkin chocolate chip cookies today and ate three by time i got home. i live two blocks away from smiths.

although i'm completely distraught by my recent car wreck, and poor stella being put down, i'm genuinely pleased it wasn't my fault.

i didn't swear at all during said crash. when did i? today, upon arriving at the tow yard and realizing it was already closed.

maybe the best part of not living with my parents anymore is being able to drink out of the milk jug again.

i honestly enjoy temping.

i recently purchased several self-help books aimed at post-grads. i'm too embarrassed to read them in public.

1 comment:

  1. I'm saddened about stella's demise but I am excited to see what new car will be in your future. Hopefully a car that will make a trip to Boise...

    ReplyDelete