Wednesday, April 7, 2010

crush the camera.

sometimes i don't blog very frequently.

most times i think it's because i have nothing to say.

but actually the real reason (i've recently decided) is this; i have too much to say!

so much, in fact, that i fear it would come out in a garbled scary mess and frighten small children and some woodland creatures.

see? sentences like that one ^ are the very reason i often abstain (ha!) from the blogosphere. but no more! those too confused by my random musings will simply turn their attentions to another, more sensical blog. and i wish them the best. : )

some thoughts for today's blog....

the dentist is a scary, scary place. the sound of metal on enamel is enough to make a person's heart stop. eeeshk.

sushi is a device of satan. you can never, ever, ever, have enough.

walking into deseret book just makes me want to eat rolls...

doctors should never ever hug their patients. it makes them (read: me) feel awkward.

having three(ish) weeks of school left is the most exciting/most terrifying thing to ever occur in my life. i may suffer brain implosion soon.

related to the above - doing homework at this point is nearly impossible. it makes me think of other things i would rather be doing. like going to the dentist.........

this is my blog. below is a photo that i think is pretty. the end.

3 comments:

  1. I still can't believe that the creeper doctor hugged you! "Umm...do you need something?" "Yes, take my &%@! cast off!" What a weirdo!

    Oh, and you look good as a record. Like really, really good.

    I think from now on whenever I comment on your blog I'll try to say at least one creepy thing. Perrrrfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much love that photo. And you are neat.

    ReplyDelete