Tuesday, March 9, 2010

where i creep on celebrities.

really? some people's awesome just blows me away.



it would be very easy to say that i would very quickly trade lives with zooey deschanel. i have composed a short list as to why she is great.

  • she wears super fantastic clothes.
  • her name is zooey. really? awesome.
  • she got to kiss joseph-gordan levitt.
  • she has the best hair maybe ever.
  • she is in a band with m.ward
  • she is married to ben gibbard. seriously.
yeep. zooey is fantastic. i hope to be friends with her soon.

2 comments:

  1. I just intoduced Kelsey to Zooey. It was almost embarrassing how much I gloated about her. Kelsey was pretty creeped out by it. I don't really understand why the world finds admiring someone so wrong. (ie; Christy...Zooey...) Holy crap. I wonder if they could be friends. Eh, maybe not, but it's nice to dream, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. Love. That. Video!!!!

    I try to hate her, but I can't.

    ReplyDelete