Sunday, November 1, 2009

i've been flying ever since...

first.
regina spektor is on friday.
i'm pretty sure i'm more excited for her concert than i have ever been for anything else. my ipod/laptop has been a constant regina stream for the last two weeks. friday will be the accumulation of all that is great about life.

second. how can you be lay-on-the-couch, wanting to die full, and then starving an hour and half later. how does that happen?

third. having neighbors always causes curiosities. maybe it's just me, but when i hear "pull that stick out of your ass" being yelled above me i start to speculate...

fourth. it appears that winter is upon us. see evidence below.

 snow. *shudder*

fifth. i'm a fairly routine person. thus, when someone sits in my seat during OSS 1400, it throws off my whole day.

another example:
every monday, wednesday, and friday, i use the same stall in the same bathroom on the second floor of the business building. And every monday, wednesday, and friday when the lock in the door sticks, i panic and picture a life trapped inside a bathroom stall. unpleasant.

 sixth. belated fall photos. i will truly miss october.


note: you can see these photos larger on my flickr.

5 comments:

  1. I love when you blog. It is like an earth stopping event for me.

    I feel your pain about the seating fung sheu (or however you spell it). I sit in the same seat in German four days a week. It is now almost 3/4 way through the semester and people have been trying to sit in my seat the last few days. I now have my friend monitor my seat and kick anyone out. It really does, in all honesty, throw off my entire day when someone sits in the seat that I have been sitting in four days a week for the last 10 weeks. I walk in, glare at them and think, "What the HELL?"

    *steps down off soap box*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up! You have a flicker? I guess I sort of do, but it confused me. Help? Love you. Love your routines. Love Regina. Love that it's your BRITDHAY TOMORROW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that I said britdhay instead of birthday..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Britdhay is kind of a combo between BRITtany and HAiley....freudian slip perhaps. Anyway- Love the blog post as per usual. And I love all the pictures...especially when I was the owl and Challis is above me. I most def need a copy. Happy Britdhay tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's true. I sure love that Britdahay. :)

    ReplyDelete