Wednesday, April 22, 2009

shacks and shins.

it has been my recent experience that certain people aren't quite as excited for summer as me. especially when that person happens to be driving, and misinterprets a scream of delight at the first sno shack of the season, as a warning of impending doom. sigh. some people just have no joy in their lives.


also. rolling chairs are the bane of my existence. they are the only available seating in abnormal psych, and i, without fail, roll over my backpack strap every single day. i somehow manage to forget this by the end of class and in my haste to leave the third floor of the engineering building, violently yank my backpack and almost take out my shin with the now-mobile chair. this tends to create a jam in the after class traffic, and now no one wants to sit by me.


i'm so glad school is almost over.

1 comment:

  1. I think Hailey didn't get excited over the sno cone shack because she's never experienced more than a few weeks of summer Logan. Come this time next year she'll shout for joy and scare someone herself.

    ReplyDelete