Wednesday, April 27, 2016

March.


What up March?

This month we slowly recovered from the stomach flu. (I know I already complained about this on the last post, but listen, it was the longest week ever.)

We spent  a kid-free weekend in Vegas with two of our favorite couples. Activities included a zip line, a tapas restaurant, struggling to find the door to a speak easy, touring a chocolate factory and cactus garden, going to the outdoor mall, eating at shake shack (oh my goooosh), getting dressed up for a fancy dinner, strolling the strip, and checking out the Neon Museum (my new favorite).

In an effort to better appreciate our city, we spent an afternoon exploring 9th and 9th and admiring antiques and lots of cute clothes and house accessories we can't afford. 

Norah and I went to Malad for Easter celebratin'!

Her perfect little flipped up curls kill me.

Round 2 of baby stomach flu.

Finally recovered and celebrating at the frolf park!
Trying real hard to talk us into this push car at Toys R'Us
Hanging out with cousins in Malad.
My parents are very patient to deal with my constant requests for photos when Norah is staying with them.
The full size version of this one, because holy crap.
Dinner at an amazing tapas place in Vegas. We got to sign this book when we were done!
So cactus gardens are really cool.


Two stolen instagram pictures because I'm just that lazy.
Pre-fancy dinner selfie.

And two poorly lit fancy dinner pictures.
The Neon Museum.
Snack game on point.
After an afternoon exploring 9th and 9th we stopped in for some gelato. Norah was a big fan.
Park life.

Unicorn is still very beloved at our house, even by Wallace.
Busy day at work.
Alphabet cookies are an easy way to keep Norah happy at Target.
Seriously though.

Norah is a fan of egg painting.
Grandpa and mini-me.
Red carpet is not a good photo background.

Is Norah spoiled? Grandparents say no.
Parents also say no.
These two are just the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment