Thursday, August 2, 2012

my attention span isn't long enough to write a focused blog post

it pains my soul to reject people. i posted my apartment on ksl monday night and had approximately 800 people call me in 24 hours. some of their voicemails were so heartfelt! i just wanted to find them all places to live (i told brian this, and he suggested i become a real estate agent...)

i do have one piece of advice for the girl whose DAD called me about the apartment. if you want to sound like a grown up, don't have your parents make inquires about future dwellings. the end.

i like my fiance. he does things like buy twix ice cream bars, and sing in falsetto, and buy me the first season of "what i like about you" (but not without making fun of me first)

i'm getting married in almost exactly one month. that makes me feel a lot of emotions. (ask anyone who's had to talk to me in the past week)

i'm pretty sure i should get paid time off for being engaged. sick time, maternity leave, pre-wedding leave? that should definitely be a thing.

i'm in full-on finals mode. like, where instead of studying you take a nap? except now instead of doing wedding stuff i watch an episode of the o.c. (i have revealed a lot of embarassing tv tendencies in this post...)

i think open your eyes by snow patrol will always make me feel feelings.

i've had five bowls of cereal in the past two and a half days.

brian moves into our married apartment on saturday! it has a cute blue door and room for EXACTLY two people and one cat. i'm going to try to sneak in as many justin bieber posters as i can before future husband notices.

and last, but possibly most important. thatcher grey sweeten (of hailey and challis sweeten) is two days old today. i'm counting down the days till i get to cuddle him within an inch of his life.

and very very last a few engagement pictures. (since i still haven't taken the time to post any)






1 comment: