Thursday, October 20, 2011

potentially embarassing things that have recently come to my attention.

i sometimes find spoons lying around in my room or next to the couch. it finally occured to me that it's from me eating a spoonful of nutella and then abandoning the spoon.


i wave to people in an arking "pocahontas/wingapo" style.


i say "dope" to the point where it's no longer ironic.


i went to bed with my retainer in and when i woke up it was missing. i fully expected to find it in my bed somewhere or maybe on the ground (once in college i threw my retainer across the room in the middle of the night. hailey found it the next morning lying next to her bed) but it took me a full week to find it in the pocket of the ratty old hoodie i sleep in sometimes. (the embarassing part of that wasn't supposed to be that i still wear a retainer, though in hindsight, it's probably a good addition to the list)


probably 85% of the time i try to put on my cardigan when it's already buttoned up.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I still wear my retainer too! You'd think I would've stopped when I got married.. but I think it's valid to want to keep my teeth straight & intact as long as possible... right? ha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I couldn't pick one I found more humorous than the other. I do enjoy a spoonful of nutella from time to time, but somewhere inside my head if I smear it on a healthy granola bar I think it's good for me.... right? good justification.

    ReplyDelete