Tuesday, June 28, 2011

things i like.

people on the street who whistle along to church bells.

conan o'brien can't stop

that i still get concerned while walking past a certain restaurant that they will recognize me as the girl who worked one real shift and then disappeared.

summertime = good produce. i'll just start living off of fruit now. thanks.

outdoor concerts, outdoor movies, outdoor arts festivals, outdoor talking, outdoor reading...

extremely loud and incredibly close.
"i regret that it takes a life to learn how to live"
“songs are as sad as the listener.”
"sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living."

that my boss is currently singing along to the violent femmes.

not having to wear pants. take that as you will.

this song. forever and always.

 

1 comment: