Tuesday, March 29, 2011

week summation.

i often chart weeks i think qualify as remarkable. i thought this last one met the requirements, not so much because of the things i did. more so because of the things i figured out.


last thursday i had a revelation during a phone conversation that pretty much changed my life. so much that i was talk-yelling at my roommate while we were running. so much that i possibly frightened passersby and swore in front of an old man i didn't realize was there. i won't get into specifics because it's full of all the kinds of personal details i tend to avoid. i will say that i'm starting to feel like myself. i didn't even realize i wasn't until...i was. if that makes sense.


other items of note;


i had to crawl under my porch in an attempt by my (previously mentioned) roommate and i to break into our apartment.


i finished freaks and geeks. probably one of my new favorite shows. bummer it only had one season...


my neighbor practiced his nunchucks in the backyard (a regular occurance) but this time they were ON FIRE. (i'm hoping for video footage next time)


finally, my third trip to holi color festival occurred. love love.


holi festival


techni-color.


closed, open.


color festival '11


beard face!


color festival '11


please ignore my multi-sectioned bangs and the fact that my eyes are closed 1/3 of the time. (it's a good defense mechanism during color fest...)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooo happy that you are feeling like yourself. I think I'd be more myself if we lived a closer distance to each other. Also- I loooove your color pics. And I am posting this right after your posted it. Yes I am stalking you.

    ReplyDelete