Thursday, June 11, 2009

i know, right?

Salutations and Exclamations I Should Possibly Omit From My Vocabulary
  • "neat" or the alternative,
  • "neat-o" and "neat-o frito"
  • "later peeps" - usually when heading out the door, for a final and lasting impression
  • "fo-shizzle"
  • "shut up!" - i began saying it in jest, but it stuck
  • "coolio" or the always popular "cool, cool, coolio"
  • "jazzed" - as in, 'i was pretty jazzed'
  • "awesome" - it's not the words, so much as the frequency with which i use it
  • "crap-tastic"
  • "i'm outtie"
these small refinements to my daily vocabulary should increase my maturity and credibility. till then, peace out homies, i'm outtie. : )

3 comments:

  1. I think many of these phrases make up the core of you. Delete to many and you may cease to exist...beware.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many great memories of "coolio" and "neat" think about keeping those...

    ReplyDelete