Wednesday, February 1, 2012

keeping house.

a few items of note:

 - you may have noticed i failed my five pictures a week goal. i will say i have very very valid reasons for this happening, but i won't be talking about them here. however, ashley and i decided to do this


so maybe that will get me back on track.

 - i took my first test! (not sure why that elicited an exclamation point....)

 - i maaaaybe have vertigo. what? yes. it's not Lucille 2 level, but it's been a really good reason to lay in bed for long bouts of time. (to put it in medical terms i'm "resting my balance system")

 - still dating this guy. pretty happy about it.
photo (21)ed


1 comment:

  1. I don't think I'm following you on instagram. How do I change that? Let me go find my iPod and try to find you...

    ReplyDelete