Friday, February 10, 2012

tacos.

last summer, a friend of a friend told us a story about a competition he and his wife had had with another couple back when they were dating. basically it was to see who could make out in the weirdest spot.

i was immediately intrigued by this idea. it's taken a little time, but i think i finally have all the pieces in place to play this game. (heeeey brian. and ashley. and ray)

however, until this officially starts i'll have my own contest called "wierd places/times i have eaten tacos"

here are five i've already thought of (with an embarrassingly low amount of effort).

1 - in bed. with no shame.
2 - in walmart, after midnight, while buying cleaning supplies.
3 - in the middle of a mardi gras party. we actually left the party to secure said tacos, and shortly after returning the cops came. (as they should have. that mormon dance party was getting out of controool)
4 - during a midnight showing of scott pilgrim.
5 - in my car outside of taco bell. because eating inside alone wasn't sad enough.

3 comments:

  1. Well, yes, of course we will be doing the make-out contest. Ray will be on board. Don't eeeeeven worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on board! And now I want tacos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed so hard on your taco list, that people in my office thought I may be seizuring. Well I was trying to laugh quietly and for some reason holding sound in makes your body move all over. In my car?! Because that isn't sad enough. Does it get any better than fast food alone. I swear it was invented for people who have to eat alone.

    ReplyDelete