Friday, January 6, 2012

week 8/new years

[new red hair]  [spending some quality time with the labelmaker at work]
[new year's eve crown = completed]  [the a.d. reference made brian the unquestioned victor of banagrams]

[you can't tell from this photo, but an incredible party was about to take place in our apartment]

I liked New Year's Eve Weekend because:
  • i got to go to the party store. and buy fireworks
  • we watched In Time (a terrible-wonderful movie)
  • i got to make my first poms
  • i found out how much i like saying poms
  • everyone at the grocery store got to see my day old top knot
  • my star crown was successful
  • partyin', partyin', (yeah!)
  • party guests brought their own [aerial] fireworks
  • there was dancing. to Roxanne.
  • of the unbeatable midnight combination of fireworks, sparklers, martinelli's, and being kissed
  • church was postponed until 11
  • the first movie of 2012 was 10 Things I Hate About You
this was one of my most favorite new year's eves. even if the rest of the year is complete crap, this might even it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment