Saturday, December 4, 2010

i don't do too much talking these days.

i had a nice and mopey post alllllll written up for your mocking and enjoyment but then....i deleted it. (on purpose....just to clarify)


guess what? sometimes i err on the side of being sad. which is really quite lame of me, because seriously? i have everything i need. [plus a lot more] i refuse to be the person who fixates on something that didn't turn out the way she wanted it to. because guess what else? sometimes that happens.


and that's ok.


this clip makes me so happy i can barely handle it.






and not that you care, but the original song is also quite great.





i can't really recall having eaten anything since my eggs this morning. so i think i need to forage for a poptart.


and you're welcome for not subjecting you to my mopey-ness. (trust me, it's not fun for anyone)


the end.

2 comments: