Wednesday, April 28, 2010

wanderer.

night classes are the bane of my existence.

but! tonight marked the very last night class of my collegiate career. here's hoping that if i do someday decide to pursue a masters degree the horror that is a p.m. class will no longer be a presence in the educational system.

it's just...i have problems focusing in a 50 minute class. stick me in a desk for two and half hours and things are bound to happen.

like tonight....somewhere between risk analysis and germ theory my mind starts to wander...

like....does the same company make all the zippers? i've noticed YKK insignia on all of them. is that the kind of zipper? the brand? do the zipper company executives just take money baths and drive off in a zipper-doored porsche?

also. why is there such a discrepancy in the heating choices available in my car. in what universe would i not want both my torso AND my feet warm?

and lastly. what are the chances of me getting my final papers done in a timely manner? i'm going to optimistically say....nonexistent. (and that was my optimistic side. be worried...) oh well...this side of next week it won't matter. it will either be done or it won't. i'll either be graduating or living in a box. (or worse...my parent's basement.)

wish me luck.

and happy dead week.

1 comment:

  1. Once again, I'm in love with this post. I'm just sad that your professor didn't say, "orgasm" at all. I really think he said that, in my class, probably 10 times over the semester.

    And I think the zipper monopoly is ridiculous. How about me and you start up our own business upon graduation...?

    ReplyDelete