Sunday, February 6, 2011

texts saved on my phone. part 3.

part one. part two.

Always is playing and now I miss you.

I knew we were best friends for a reason!! [in response to my love of pot-bellied pigs]

Don’t ha how cute I am? 

His name is WINSTON? I am sooooooo amused right now. Your new life is awesome.

Still alive down there condom girl? 

At one point in time all I could think was “My arm’s long enough to reach across this table I bet. If I swing quick she won’t even see it.” 

Sometime tomorrow nite I think and staying maybe until Sunday afternoon. Can we meet up. I know that sounds like a booty call. And it def is.

Sully went out of his way to get the door for me. Pretty sure the rest of the day will be a let down after this.

A girl with cleavage from here to Canada said, ‘omg your girls are so cute!’ she didn’t swear, she really said omg. I didn’t know people actually said that.

I feel like a radio sometimes. I was just singing weezers song that goes ‘ if you want to destroy my sweater’ & then mambo #5.

Oh no! Rub it on your hair. 

I dream of Saturday nights that don’t consist of me having to ride with my brother to get pizza while he waxes poetic about his love of night driving.

Maybe you’ll get to light his car on fire! I’ve always wanted to exact revenge on a cheating ex.

Me too…I was slightly awesome.

It’s been a long time…long time…since I left you…left you.

The words cheese bar fill my soul with much happiness.

Oh no! that’s super sad. We’ve had some great times in that car. …that sounded sexual and I wasn’t meaning that…

3 comments:

  1. I just did a celebratory dance when I saw 2 of my texts made the cut. Also, I am in the car driving to the airport with my boss and 2 other coworkers. Said celebratory dance received sideways glances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Sully SOOOO much. And really, I had no idea that people actually said "OMG".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Without a dope beat to step to..

    ReplyDelete