Thursday, February 17, 2011

a lunchtime story.

a couple of days ago i decided to come home for lunch instead of wander around the streets of salt lake. i was feeling a little ish and i really wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. for all of the eateries downtown i have yet to find one that makes a pb&j that can rival my own.


DSC02460ed


the weather was so nice i decided to eat my lunch on the porch. (and now i'm glad i enjoyed it while i could, as there is once again snow on the ground. i'm not complaining though, so far salt lake winters are a walk in the park compared to logan (literally. we walked in the park on sunday. JACKET-LESS. ah! double parenthesis!))


DSC02457ed


on second glance, is it more creepy than cool to have a picture of my disembodied legs? let me know.

1 comment:

  1. MMM - PB&Js. I eat those practically every day. Y-um. And from the looks of it, I'd say you've got yourself a good-lookin' outfit in that pretty picture of yours :)

    ReplyDelete