Friday, February 25, 2011

good memories are all I have.

here, for your reading pleasure is a list of things that suck.

this lease i'm reading. it's 36 pages of crazy boringness. it sucks.

everyone in my office is sick but me. every.single.person. i feel like i should don protective clothing before walking in. that sucks.

my pandora station is playing the worst medley of music i've heard in some time. it really sucks.

it's payday and almost all of my money is already earmarked. super sucks.

deeeeebbie downer.

here are some thing that don't suck.

someone just gave me wonton soup. delicious.

my mother is coming to visit for the weekend.

i have a package from urban outfitters arriving on monday.

it is friday.

haaaaaaaappy weekend.

4 comments:

  1. You wanna know what sucks about my day?

    I've been listening to my professor talk about things such as issues that men with one testicle may have, male enhancement products, and other penis topics.

    Yeeeeeep. I love college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone at my work is sick too! Sick. (Okay, really only 3 people... but c'mon.) We should protest. Me meet on State Street in 20.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kel, that sounds beyond wonderful. we should be rewarded for having such kick-a immune systems.

    brit. what the crap class are you taking? also, i want your clifs notes on the aformentioned topics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One testicle topics?! Woooooooooooooooooooow....
    That goes right along with all the topless women I have seen in the past three weeks of my Aegean archaeology class...
    Lacy, all those "earmarked" funds might be alleviated if you refrained from online shopping! Hahaha...love and miss you...

    ReplyDelete