Sunday, July 18, 2010

pickpocket.

questions.

why am i subconsciously trying to kill my plants?

why am i starving all the time lately?

how does my hair look so good when i took a three hour nap on it today?

why hasn't my roommate given me any of her cupcakes?

why do my shoes never make it into my closet?

why are american apparel t-shirts are so comfortable?

am i only blogging so much lately to further procrastinate from the actual things i need to do?


some questions are better left unanswered...

2 comments:

  1. I am currently wearing one of josh's americn apparel shirts. Loooove it. Also, I would give you a cup cake if we were still roommates. Wow. I think it JUST hit me that we are no longer roommates. That realization was a long tome commin'. Maybe it's just because I've never written it before. :( And lastly, hungry all the time? Pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And by tome, I mean time. My iPod typing skills leave something to be desired.

    ReplyDelete