Thursday, July 8, 2010

current items of concern

- the amount of alias i watched today. (only like six or *cough* seven episodes...)
- the lackluster appearance of my plants. it's possible i forgot to water them allllll weekend.
- the fact that i can't seem to get to bed before 3 am.
- how my summer goal of exercising has amounted to exactly 3 running excursions.
- the amount of tasks on my to-do list.
- that i haven't played outside nearly enough this summer.
- the fact that i have still been unsuccessful in my mission to kidnap this puppy


(which may or may not belong to my grandma...)


- my roommate calling me lexie yesterday. i fear she isn't aware of my actual name...
- that i forgot to steal sparklers from home and bring them back to logan with me...
- that i will very literally be homeless soon. (see post below)

2 comments:

  1. Well Lexie, the offer still stands. I've got a crib that wont be used for another month or so. It's all yours....

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. my last word verification thingy was "mathy". What the crap? I hate math.

    ReplyDelete