Thursday, June 6, 2013

more things i'm writing down for no particular reason.

my brain is so full. full of new job things. for the last week i've mostly been coming home and plopping right on the couch. brian has been happy to join me since his job also lends itself to exhaustion. (but since his is a physical labor situation his tiredness seems a lot more justified than mine...)

i remembered the other day that i once had a boyfriend who gave me his copy of "the proper care and feeding of husbands" to study up on. when we broke up a few weeks later i made sure to return it to him.

suddenly i'm surrounded by co-workers who are obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance and it's really made my life better.

brian and i are doing a no-sugar week. and so far it hasn't been too terrible. however, we were watching master chef last night (it's our poor man's version of having the food network) and they made a cheesecake AND cupcakes and we were both ready to die.

our lease is up in a couple of months and my fingers are crossed that we move somewhere with a pool. because pool lounging is probably one of my favorite things and i barely ever get to do it.

being able to wear pants to work is life changing. in a way no one can really appreciate unless they too were required to wear a skirt every single day at their last place of employment.

someone stole my bike and it made me cry. dear sweet eunice. i hope you're being treated nicely.



1 comment:

  1. Someone stole your bike?!? That's terrible. I'm so sorry!

    Also, if you move somewhere with a pool, I'm inviting myself over.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete