Wednesday, February 13, 2013

remember when all my post titles were song lyrics? maybe i should start doing that again.

here's a list of pictures i like. and things i feel about them.
because that's the kind of blogger i am now.

enjoy.

i feel like this. a lot.
 

i have seen some really beautiful pictures of foxes lately.
i like them a lot. and want one as a pet.
 

we went here for our honeymoon and loved it so much.
i dream of going back.
 


basically all the time.
i don't know if my brain knows how to respond in another way.

 photo tumblr_mhkfvwB3q41qcmptjo1_500_zps800d3326.gif
 photo tumblr_mhkfvwB3q41qcmptjo2_500_zps299add22.gif
anyone i work with could back this up.
except at work i'm rarely excited till about 4:30 p.m.
or sometimes lunch time.
 

i feel like these kind of go hand in hand.
i'm kind of getting sick of my dependence on my phone. and not for like it's actual usefulness. (my shopping list app has changed my life for the better). but i don't like how often i check instagram or facebook when i'm too lazy to go find something better to do. i'm considering banning my phone on weekends and/or a few nights a week. i'll let you know how it goes down.

happy wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment