Sunday, August 29, 2010

why do you let me stay here?

maybe this is my second post about zooey deschanel.

maybe that makes me a creeper.

maybe i just don't care.

i was among the privileged crowd who got to see mrs. ben gibbard and mr. m. ward play at the final twilight concert of the summer. i honestly didn't think i could love her anymore than i already did...but guess what? i can. (and do)

here are some photos from said event.

it's possible i also have a small crush on matt...




zooey danced, and played a tamborine, and had amazing hair. i'm still hoping that one day we'll be best friends...



[all photo credits go to one trevon tapp. bless his long arms.]

1 comment:

  1. I will fully admit that I have a girl crush on her. I was devastated when I realized when she was coming. UGH. She is beyond awesome.

    ReplyDelete