Wednesday, May 19, 2010

today i....

- ate lunch with my parents

- brushed the dog. (it was no easy feat. she lost enough fur to make another dog)

- weeded the garden (it only made me kind of sad to pull up flowers dandelions)


- played on the trampoline with brother
me


brother

- encouraged brother as he mastered daring feats of acrobatics.









- made dinner. more specifically chicken cordon bleu (it doesn't look.....great. but it was delicious. also it's the first time i've cooked in.....months.)



being in idaho makes me all domestic.


also. this song is so great. covers for songs i'm already in love with are like ice cream on top of a brownie. unnecessary but sooo delicious. (and yes i'm aware how creepy/lame i sound right now. again, i blame idaho)


2 comments:

  1. I was awake and had started a whole new day already when you posted this. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove when you are in Idaho. It makes me feel less lame...

    ReplyDelete