Thursday, February 4, 2010

back? maybe?

*ching*

thus signals my triumphant return to the blog-o-sphere.
i don't have a real reason for abandoning my blog for such an obscene amount of time. lack of time/lack of interest/winter laziness (a common affliction). perhaps i just wanted everyone to wonder if my finals were the cause of my untimely end.

those were the reasons, but more recently it's a lack of an entry exciting/witty/picture-filled enough to make up for my excessive neglect. But in lieu of, well....any of that, you just get this simple statement,

"blogging world, i have returned. i will attempt to stay put this time"

and i'll relent...with one photo. (and a bonus...surprise)

my backyard in idaho. complete with sour apple tree


and as the special bonus, i will end with one of my more favorite postsecrets

3 comments:

  1. OH HUZZZZAHHH! I realize you JUST BARELY POSTED, and that I am already commenting, but that is the beauty of Google Reader. It lets me more efficiently stalk those I love most. I'm SOOOOO glad you are back, and though you may find it hard to believe, this post is actually very amazing. Eloquent in speech, and brilliant in brevity. Welcome back, Lada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! The world needs more Lacy thoughts (you're such a great writer!). I love those pictures + the quote. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!! I'm so happy you blogged. I've missed it terribly. Ecstatic doesn't even begin to convey how I feel.

    ReplyDelete