Saturday, July 4, 2009

IOU

Dear Blog,


I know it's been a long time since we've talked. I haven't meant to neglect you, and I know that sometimes you fall to the wayside. The truth is I've been busy doing the following things ;



  • Night Blading - (rollerblades + lack of street light + rocks = almost certain death)


  • Finding magnificent pieces at the D.I.
this was not one of them


  • Experiencing the brilliance that is r.spek. ( i highly recommend her new cd to all )


i need a yellow tape deck.
  • Serving people food and stickering text books. (not at the same time)
  • Wanting to watch these movies:












  • Watching ducks.



  • Becoming a statistics GENIUS. (i may change my major)


  • Breaking into my own apartment.

the prickly bushes through which i climbed to arrive victoriously on my kitchen counter....next to my sandwich box...
  • Consuming an inordinate amount of otter pops.


  • Trying to make summer pass as slooooowly as possible. (so far it's not working...)

Blog, i know this post doesn't make up for the days and days of sorrow i have caused. you'll be hearing from me again soon...hopefully.


sincerely,
lacy.

2 comments:

  1. I like this post. :)
    Did you SEE Away We Go?? So good.
    And I can't wait to see 500 Days of Summer! It needs to be in theaters now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm completely jealous. i missed the (seemingly) one week appearance of this movie at the one theater that deemed to show it. looks like i'm waiting for its dvd release.

    and i have a girl crush on zooey deschanel.

    ReplyDelete