Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Currently I...

am so full of lemon bars. So many lemon bars...

am already nostalgic for the 3-day weekend we just had. Food trucks, Silver Lake, seeing new babies, a pet parade, and burgers and ice cream are kind of the perfect weekend.

am excited/nervous to try rock climbing again. I had a brief stint one summer of trying it out when I was dating a rock climber. But then we broke up and I never looked back. (on rock climbing at least. I definitely kept talking to that guy for the next....year.)

feeling antsy to move. But in reality I love our apartment, so I know I don't reeeeally want to move.

am on an organization kick. Norah's closet, my nightstand, my closet, and some living room storage have already felt the wrath of my need to tidy.

wanting to buy all the clothes. All. Of. Them.

am so in love with Norah and the little person she is. She's so funny and stubborn and adorable and I just want to squeeze her every minute of the day.

only want to eat like, salads and fruit for dinner. But I want someone else to prep them for me.

am so sick of our cats. They are so needy and whiny and I just want them to go on vacation for a while and leave me alone.

am reading old posts on my blog and wishing I posted any real writing on here anymore. (I mean, monthly roundups are better than nothing, but I wish there was more susbstance.)

am getting excited to visit Lara and have some outdoor adventures.

started experimenting with making cold-brew coffee. First batch was good, but I think I can do better. "Let the grand experiment begin!"

finally got a haircut. After a good 4 years of only getting my hair cut 1-2 times a year, needing to trim it every like 6 weeks is a bit daunting. Thusly why it didn't get done for 3 months.

am wanting to make things. I don't even know what, but I have the urge to be creative in some manner. Here's hoping that energy channels into something awesome.

have been playing my ukulele a lot more this past year. I know a decent amount of chords though strumming still eludes me. Dear Brian is kind enough to guide me when I ask and also sit through a lot of what I have to assume is off-key singing. He's a trooper.

am thinking about how perfectly things line up to work out the way they do. I love to chart back the chain of events that let to a certain occurance. It's awesome and overwhelming to think about.

am sore from the jump-roping Brian and I did last night. No further comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment