Friday, March 25, 2016

January.

Super suuuuper short, because my memory is crap.

We celebrated New Years Eve at the Morris house. Norah actually went to bed this year, and we played games, ate cheese, made new goal lists, and toasted the new year with some truly terrible pink moscato champagne.

We met up with Brittany and Josh sans kiddos to eat at Tin Roof Grill. Any place that serves garlic burgers, sweet potato fries, AND cheesecake gets thumbs up from me.

Brian's sister Jessica visited for their other sister's birthday. I stayed home with a sick Norah while Brian went to Kay and Andy's birthday party and the next day we all met up for tacos. I should get a Taqueria 57 tattoo at this point.

We all got a little antsy after two weeks of vacation. To Barnes and Noble!

Norah's first visit to Storybrook Cafe was positive.



Taking our own family pictures was....an adventure. But we got one decent shot (not shown...ha) so...worth it?

Norah showing how she really feels about Clementine. (Just kidding! She loves her, I'm not sure why she looks so despondent in these photos.)
Sometimes when Brian is reading to Norah and I have a quick break before I nurse her to sleep, I grab some bites of ice cream and read Amy Poehler.
This haircut felt more dramatic than it looked.


Norah is in a relationship with her window.

Best mug ever.
Already sick of wearing boots.

The unicorn that Norah fell in love with so hard we had to bring it home.
Friends meetup at Hatch's. 
Norah's favorite spot to watch Daniel Tiger. (and coincidentally, my least favorite spot for her to watch it)
Norah got viral pneumonia which sucked, but she was in pretty good spirits and got to spend some time at home with each of us. Brian is the fun parent. Obviously.
I love Norah selfies.
I don't care how she naps when she's sick as long as she naps.
A successful tower!
Norah is already taking feet pictures. She comes by it naturally. (see way above)



Norah was clearly a fan of pudding.
Hanging out with Aunt Jessica!
Like I said, the fun parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment