Tuesday, December 18, 2012

re-blogging myself...

 
i orginally posted this two years ago.
 
but....it's my favorite. so you get treated to it again.
 
may i present 
"four years of polaroids"
or alternately
"my brother hates santa"
 

i know. i'm adorable. and look slightly asian. (that must be where my brother gets it) also, santa's eyes are boring into my soul.

Christmas.94

please enjoy my inexplicable fourth of july outfit. patriotism and christmas have always seemed like a natural combination to me.

christmas.95

rocking the classic denim on denim combo. and trying to ignore my brother as he rudely expresses his distaste for santa. boys have no social tact.

christmas.96

don't cry brother. you're wearing moon boots for crying out loud. life can't get much better.
 
happy almost christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment