Sunday, October 2, 2011

cell-photo dump. part duex.

forewarning. none of these will look cool and vintagey (a la instagram) because my phone is older than a lot of people's cars.


enjoy!


Clipboard


our photo at sammy's (home of the cupcake shake), so happy, a lunchtime view


Clipboard4


a delay on my drive home, sometimes i send pictures of my cross stitch efforts to my grandma...


Clipboard1


the keeper of the bingo at my class reunion, first logan snocone of the summer, getting date outfit approval from my besty.


Clipboard5


GIANT snail, sharpie tattoo i maybe wish was real.


Clipboard3


another lunchtime view, travel-size nutella, how my boss likes to critique my move-in packets


Clipboard6


my desk (now with the addition of surf robot and ron swanson), this was for two people...


forewarning #2. the rest of these are of my cat..


Clipboard2


oskar at the humane society, oskar on lappy, oskar watching 30 rock


Clipboard7


oskar helping me get ready, oskar sleeping during conference

No comments:

Post a Comment