Monday, June 13, 2011

snail.mail.

dear man head-banging while driving a moped,

you are my inspiration. keep on keeping on.

.

dear automatic windows,

you are definitely broken. boo.

.

dear whole foods,

i just discovered your lunch buffet. it seems safe to
 assume i'll be spending a LOT of time with you in the future.

.

dear everyone,

i miss you. let's hang out.

.

dear late nights,

i wish you were more conducive to my work schedule.

.

dear phone,

i leave you on my bedroom floor a lot lately. sorry.

.

dear sno cones,

why haven't i eaten one of you yet? call me.

.

dear people i don't really talk to anymore,

i miss talking to you.

.

dear invoices,

you ruin my monday AND my tuesday. that is all.

.

dear flats,

pretty sure i'll never give you up for heels. i skip too much.

.

dear hailey ann willie sweeten,

i can't wait to see your face.

.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait either! I'm already packing for the awesomeness that is now only days away!!!!

    ReplyDelete