Tuesday, May 31, 2011

lost in my mind.

a bunch of mostly unrelated things.


 - i had a seriously awesome two weeks with janiece. we taaaalked and laughed and played with my roommates and ate. and ate. and ate and ate and ate. i've now sampled many more of salt lake's restaurants and it might be a couple weeks before my pants fit right again. bring on the skirts! (good thing they're required at work..)


 - hanging with J made me realize one of the good/bad things about being a "grown-up." the more people i meet, it seems like the more people i end up missing. i realize that this phenomenon is amplified now, as my move from cache valley separated me from a lot of people. and i just wish i could get all the people i love in one place. wouldn't that be great? i'm working on it. i hope to accomplish it around the same time i stop putting "grown-up" in quotation marks.


- this video is incred.   ...ible. also, it kind of relates to the above topic. look at me, making connections. also, if you care to know, i'm rather obsessed with 'the head & the heart' right now. i even bought their cd. the actual cd. from a music store. right!?





 - in the past two days i have been told that i remind people of pheobe from friends, april ludgate from parks and rec, and flo from the progressive insurance commercials. i'm choosing to see the positive aspects of all those personas.


 - i bought a yoga mat today and i'm really excited to watch it gather dust in the corner of my room.


 - i'm signing out now to go read or cross-stitch. yeeeep. party like it's 1999!

1 comment:

  1. PHOEBE! She's the one that makes me laugh the hardest, I think. Definitely a compliment. :)

    ReplyDelete