Tuesday, November 16, 2010

recent observations.

a fireplace makes me really happy.

going into a non-logan hastings is incredibly disorienting.

cruise control kind of creeps me out.

eating sushi at a chinese buffet is probably always a bad idea.

for some reason cake tastes 18 times better when eaten from the pan as opposed to dished up on a plate.

i can't accomplish anything when my room is cold. i'm certain the only reason my clean laundry has been in the basket for four days is because my only survivable course of action when faced with such arctic temperatures is to hide under my covers.

sometimes if you accidentally leave a clove of garlic out on the counter all night your apartment might smell really terrible in the morning and probably your roommates will get annoyed.

eating reeses pieces for dinner gives me a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment