Friday, October 22, 2010

texts saved on my phone**

You should ditch. No one is there to keep you but your conscience and you lost that a long time ago.

Some?! I ate the whole box in one sitting. The next couple hours will be filled with a light sugar coma and should help pass the time.

This has turned into the most uncomfortable class of my life. Including the time my professor made us all practice saying penis.

What is your first thought when you have a bad day? Mine is, “I need more BEP!”

You don’t happen to have a cupcake with my name on it do you?...not literally…it’s an expression.

I read your facebook status. So are you wearing your metal ones? And they broke while you were making out didn’t they?

I’m watching super grover and thinking of you.

You know you have your bike in the back of your car right?

When they open it up the eyes of God will be staring at them…I left a Book of Mormon in it.

Well I better get back to class – I have to be a dancing pumpkin.

Hahaha…Stalker Mike took his “girlfriend” to see them. He doesn’t think she appreciates his generosity. Nine year-olds usually don’t….

I’m watching two boxelder bugs mate. They have absolutely no inhibitions.

I’m still waiting to hear back from Elizabeth Smart about being the first to text her…

I must say this is a fabulous piece of couture.

Yeah…all of her pics screamed lonesome, cleavage and crucifix…strange combo…

Not sparkling eggnog though, I’m not crazy you know.

Ok awesome like have fun and stuff

Tetris rat bracelets

*disclaimer. i totally stole this from her.
*i also feel i should mention that this first edition contains texts that are at least a year old.

5 comments:

  1. I laughed through all of these. And SERIOUSLY, I see bugs have sex ALL the time. It's getting ridiculous. The recent grasshoppers take the cake though. They wouldn't stop even after being sprayed with poison...

    ReplyDelete
  2. K. Still laughing.

    "I read your facebook status. So are you wearing your metal ones? And they broke while you were making out didn’t they?"

    Did I say this one? I can't remember if it was me or if I just heard about it and thought it was hilarious. I know it's about your glasses, but I can't seem to pin point which boy it was.

    And I remember the penis text! Poor Hailey...

    Oh, and I love super grover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I loooove this post. And this still stands as the most awkward class session ever. Was the glasses one me or Brittany? It's odd that the three of us were together so much that sometimes I confuse who said what and what actually happened to who.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha. hailey was the sender of the glasses text. and just to clarify they didn't break while i was making out...although i'm sure that didn't help.

    ReplyDelete