Monday, September 27, 2010

on the street where i live.

so for anyone unaware, i recently relocated to salt lake. a lot of things are different, but in a good-different way, and i have only one tote of books left to unpack. (i'm beyond thrilled to finally have the shelf space to accomodate my collection)

my dwelling is in a nice neighborhood-y type place. there are no nearby crack dens or prostitution rings like my mother feared. (at least none i've stumbled into lately. if i do, this blog is about to get a lot more interesting)

and for your viewing pleasure, here are some photos i've taken on different meanderings around my neighborhood.


DSC02145ed+

DSC02148ed

DSC02150ed

DSC02151ed

a bus someone converted into a.....mobile home?

DSC02153ed

DSC02160ed

love.

DSC02161ed

DSC02164ed

1 comment:

  1. You are such a great photographer! I love all these pics! And I love that you live in Salt Lake - it's a fabulous place to be :)

    ReplyDelete