Monday, November 9, 2009

there's a shadow, you can't see my eyes

facts.

yes that is my copy of new moon. don't judge

fact. this weather is fantastic. more please!
fact. being 22 is cooler than being 21.
-proof. birthday dinosaur parties.
broccoli = trees
-caspers
i straight up stole this photo from brittany
this is our friendship

fact. lately, i've been buying chocolate chips for the express purpose of eating them right out of the bag.

fact. i finally said goodbye to [plant] betty. i was only keeping her alive for selfish purposes.


fact. i am deathly afraid that my killing of [plant] betty will have adverse effects on [person] betty.

fact. i will be terribly, terribly sad when the weather does not permit the wearing of skirts.

fact. if i didn't wear clothes, my room would always always be clean.

fact. at this very moment i am supposed to be writing a research paper on the death penalty.

fact. i am somewhat obesessed with the macro-function on my camera.





fact. i think i am unable to compose a blog that isn't a list.



fact. regina spektor is the coolest person walking the planet. i have rarely experienced the amount of joy that was felt at her concert. words cannot describe the amazingness of her performance, so i shan't even attempt it. i will just say when she sang this, i almost cried.
fact. if you hold out long enough, one of your roommates will finally do the dishes.
fact. former lab-rats make good pets. even if they were illegally-gained.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Also, I've stolen a lot of things {pictures, food, money, face wash, underwear...} in my time, so feel free to have that picture. One last also, the macro function completes my life.

    p.s. You are super awesome.
    p.p.s. If anything happens to person Betty I will straight up ganster murder you.
    p.p.p.s. My death penalty paper was lame sauce.

    ReplyDelete